Annapolis Soccer Club’s mission is to provide a soccer playing experience for the youth of the Annapolis area. The focus is on introductory and teaching levels for younger players and recreational level soccer for older players
Why Annapolis Soccer Club?
As an organization, we provide opportunities for ALL levels of play for both BOYS & GIRLS, ages 3-18. At the introductory level, we offer our in-house, Annapolis-based, Clinic for ages 3-8. County soccer begins at 9 years old (8 in spring) and players can play on teams of different abilities. Divisions in County soccer provide a platform for development and improving competition with local travel. For the most experienced and/or motivated, Annapolis Soccer Club moves players/teams to Maryland Rush Annapolis to play more regionally against higher competition - what is known as Travel soccer. At the grass-roots level, we are actively engaged in community events that facilitate participation and sign-ups. Additionally, we support two Goals for Growth afterschool programs - Annapolis Middle School and Germantown Elementary.
- Clinic Level Soccer for Boys & Girls ages 4-8
- County / Recretional Soccer for Boys & Girls ages 8-18
- Competitive Travel Soccer for Boys & Girls ages 8-18
- Professional Training Available for Players AND Coaches
- Futsal Program in the Winter for Extra Fun (Indoors)
- 35+ Years of Serving the Annapolis Community
- Impact Off the Field - Giving Back and Bridging Gaps
For more information on our club, visit www.facebook.com/AnnapolisSC or email firstname.lastname@example.org.